The Repipe specialist 877-4-REPIPE 877-473-7473
Hello My name is Joe Ludlow and I am an actual Master repiper. I am not a sales or marketing person!
I have been repiping Homes, apartments and commercial projects daily for 21 years!
I am also a Drywall and Painting Union trained Master Finisher since 1973!
Under the (Cox vs Shell) Polybutylene Class action lawsuit (settlement) I repiped homes from Bonners Ferry, Idaho (Canadian Border) to San Diego, CA. (Mexico Border) and every place in-between and I had the highest rating in the customer satisfaction survey of any Repiper!
I am the only Repipe specialist in the nation that after repiping a home would get a refund check for the homeowner from, cox vs shell polybutylene settlement, spencer class, homeowner Insurance companies.
I am also the only Repipe specialist in the nation that got refund checks for the homeowners with Vanguard Manabloc manifold systems.
My Price is half the price of a plumber! My work is Exceptional! I will Repipe your home myself!
I will preform a FREE ON-SITE INSPECTION CALL 877-473-7473 877-4-REPIPE or email email@example.com
I have been walking around on 1.5" in attics and removing the following pipe systems for 21 years.
Galvanized pipe & fittings, Copper pipe & fittings, CPVC pipe & fittings, Polybutylene pipe & fittings, Kitec pipe & fittings, Soft Copper pipe slab leaks
Has your (Galvanized) (Copper) (Polybutylene) (CPVC) or (kitec) Pipe and fittings started to fail?
a) Do you have Low Water Pressure?
b) Do you have Rust Colored or yellow Water?
c) Do you get Scalded in the shower when someone flushes the toilet or uses the sink?
d) Do you have a slab leak weakening your foundation?
e) Do you want to prevent the loss of any Real or Personal Property?
F) Do you want to Repipe your home and have a (Real Warranty) the covers real and personal property loss?
G) I can teach you how to Repipe your home and Mitigate Your Liability and what the legal term (Shall NOT be liable under any circumstances for any other direct or any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages of any kind) means to you as a consumer!
Repiping is the Hole House Solution that will allow you to use all the faucets or wash your clothes and flush the toilets at the same time without getting Scalded in the shower.
Copper or Pex repiping gives you great water pressure throughout your home and improves the delivery of hot water to the fixtures.
Please allow me to explain the Copper repipe scam at this point.
Consumers believe that that if they pay for a Type (L) pipe wall thickness that the hole system is a thicker wall system than is used in a type (M) system. This is factually incorrect 100% of the time!
Fittings wall thickness in inches. ½” 0.029 ¾” 0.033 1” 0.040
Type (M) copper tube wall thickness in inches. ½” 0.028 ¾” 0.032 1” 0.035
Type (L) copper tube wall thickness in inches. ½” 0.040 ¾” 0.045 1” 0.050
Type (K) copper tube wall thickness in inches. ½” 0.049 ¾” 0.065 1” 0.065
Wrot fittings (also spelled Wrought) are USA made, formed (bent, hydro formed, swaged, ect.) from tube or rod. They are the longest lasting and most expensive copper fittings made; they are also the same wall thickness as type (M) pipe and NO COPPER MAUFACTURE IN THE USA MAKES TYPE (L) OR (K) WROT FITTINGS. Cast fittings are made in Mexico, are the least expensive and are prone to early failure and manufacturing defects. So if your sales man tells you they are using thicker fittings!!!!!!!!!! .Yes I do install copper systems but you will know the facts before I install the system not after I am done.
Uponor Pex is made in the USA and California Approved. In the past 35 years over 12 billion feet of Uponor PEX-A tubing has been installed World Wide. PEX tubing and EP fittings are immune to corrosion and mineral buildup and have a 100 year life expectancy.
Free ON-Site Inspection
Please fill out the easy form below
For a fast Estimate Call Joe at 877-473-7473 877-4-REPIPE or email
What is a "Turnkey Repipe"? What is "Turnkey Repiping"?
1) Repiping in a home begins at the transition point.
2) The transition point is the point where the potable water system enters the building from the exterior of the building.
3) Repiping a potable water system means that you totally abandon the existing potable system and replace it with a new potable system.
4) The first step in repiping your home is masking or "covering" the floors and this must be completed before the walls are masked off. this overlap "enveloped" system allows the plastic sheeting to be rolled up in one continuous motion.
5) Cutting the sheetrock. you will be shocked at how little sheetrock has to be removed for the layout and installation of a new potable water system, a real repiper is an expert at HVAC, framing, plumbing and electrical layout and will lay out the home in the most effective route, the better the repiper is, the smaller the holes.
6) A "Green Repipe" potable water system refers to a PEX potable system only such as Uponor or Zurn with Corrosion resistant fittings. CPVC and Copper potable water systems are "Not" green systems. I will discuss this further in the next chapter.
7) The drywall pieces that are removed must be used in the patching process as each texture is a little different in thickness. This gives you a uniform surface thickness as you start the repair process. "Each piece goes back in the hole it came from".
8) Repipe with an approved material. Their are currently Three main materials used in repiping jobs across the US. Copper pipe & fittings / CPVC pipe & fittings / PEX pipe & fittings. "Do Not use CPVC"
9) Repipe inspections must be performed by the local building inspectors after the repipe is completed, with the system under full water pressure.
10) The signed inspection card must be given to the home owner after the PEX / Copper repipe inspection is completed.
11) Drywall repair begins after all the necessary backing has been installed. Backing suports the drywall pieces that were removed to access the potable water pipes and accommodate the repiping of a new PEX / Copper potable water system. Remember "Do Not Use CPVC."
12) The drywall pieces are screwed to the backing with each piece going back in the hole it came out of.
13) The patches must be pre-filled with quick set/patching compound, it comes 18lb bags and must be mixed with water because it is a powder. This locks the perimeter of each patch and will make the area of the patch stronger than it was before the work process began. The reason this is important is that when you close the doors in the house the walls flex just a little bit and if you do not perform this method of repair the patch will fracture over time from the flex/vibration caused by shuting the doors.
14) Do not coat drywall patches with regular all purpose joint compound on the repiping patches. This is a common practice and will crack later 100% of the time, some times years later.
15) Coat all Repipe drywall patches with giuck set/patching compound only, USG will do and you can find it at any home depot, or you will have fractures in the walls at the patch locations.
16) Float the walls with quick set/ patching compoung and use a 12" drywall knife and stagger each coat untill the wall becomes smooth and flat. the next step is wet sanding the patches and this must be done if you want the patches to blend in perfectly after the texture is applied. the reason you have seen bad patches in the past is repair men dont know how to "KILL THE EDGES" this is an old drywall term that means you must do the detail wet sanding work and their is no shortcut.
17) Texture to match the existing texture and this is not as easy as you might think, and in fact it is a real art form for the few that know what they are doing. Also if the texture is a sprayed texture you must sponge off the over spray for the texture to match, nothing gives away the location of a patch more than overspray that is painted over and not killing the edges.
18) Paint to match the existing paint. All repipe companies color match the same way, they run down to home dept and have the computer color matching done by the man behind the counter, this is beginer color matching. The proper way to color match is hand color match, first, match the paint sheen, second, computer match for the base color, third, tint for the color adjustment, fourth, match the color and sheen after the paint sample has dried and repeat if necessary. Did you know that the paint color on the wall after it dries will be different than the paint color while it is wet and in the can?
19) If you follow the basic repipe-repiping rules after a very short time you will not be able to point out all the drywall patches, you will simply forget where the holes were and because the patches recived the proper floating, texture and painting technics your friends, neighbors, realitives and even plumbing contractors will not be able to find the patches.
20) this is a basic guideline for a repipe and if done properly you will have a repipe that was done as well as a repipe can be done. and if you choose the right plumbing pipe material you will have a 25 year warranty that covers real and personal property backed by the manufacture. The point is to mitigate your liability, so make sure you choose the right plumbing pipe material, Copper / CPVC or PEX. now lets talk about plumbing pipe materials.
CPVC is the Next Polybutylene( do not use under any circumstance) and has a really bad warranty! they will give you $5.00 if it fails.
Copper is a better product but will cost $550.00 per fixture unit and has a really bad warranty! they will give you $150.00 if it fails.
Pex is the best product and will outlast copper 4/1 it also has the best warranty 25 years and covers real and personal property, "CPVC and Copper Do NOT"
At Integrity Repiping:
No Hidden Extras, No Sub Contracters
Request a Free In-Home Evaluation
Call: (877) 473-7473
© Copyright 2013, INTEGRITY REPIPE 1-877-4-REPIPE (1-877-473-7473), All Rights Reserved. Last Update on March 11, 2014.